Social Media is vital for all businesses in this Digital Age. Not all businesses use Social Media. In fact, less than 50% of small businesses use Social Media for their business. Whether you run a small shop, a Big National, or even an International Conglomerate, your company needs an active Social Media presence.
Social Media helps you connect directly with your customers, and this is very vital for businesses. Social Media can boost sales and leads for your business.
You can showcase your product on Social Media without knowing intimidating Buzzwords. Customers are generally very comfortable when they know the ins and outs of a business. That’s why Elon Musk has built a personality cult amongst his followers. He tweets regularly and keeps his followers informed about what’s going on in a company and the way forward.
It may be difficult to keep track of Business ratings that’s why we have Clutch. Clutch is a B2B rating platform where you can find top Agencies and Businesses around the world.
Benefits of using Social Media for your Business:
- It creates a Brand Awareness of your Business.
- It Generates Conversations around your Brand
- Your customers can benefit from exceptional customer service if done properly
- It helps builds amazing customer loyalty
- It creates direct referral traffic for your blog or website
- It can boost your SEO ranking by increasing your Alexa Global Rank
- You can establish your brand locally using Social Media.
- You can Retarget your Audience using an effective Social Media campaign.
- Easily promote your product or services using Social Media Ads.
- An important aspect of social media is Hastags, you can use trending Hastags to push forward your product or service.
- You can easily keep your customers up to date on Social Media, it’s even better because most clients don’t read their emails but they are always up to date with the various handles they follow.